The Chancel Choir leads music in 11:00am worship each Sunday, and in occasional other services from August to June.
- Meets Thursdays, 7:00-8:30pm
- Vini Frizzo, conductor; Brian Allred, interim organist/accompanist; Jennifer Poff Trentham, soprano section leader; Karen Crow, alto section leader; Brian Shaw, tenor section leader; and Edward Caruthers, bass section leader
The newest branch of our music ministry which consists of two separate multigenerational bell choirs (6th grade to adult) that meet regularly to prepare music on a 5-octave Malmark Bellcraftsmen set for worship and special seasonal programs.
- Meets Sundays, 1:30-2:30pm and 2:30-3:30pm
- Vini Frizzo, conductor
Welcome to anyone from 6th grade to adult who plays an instrument. We play periodically in service, usually anthem-style hymn arrangements tailored specifically for our orchestra as well as the music of Taizé.
- Vini Frizzo, composer/conductor
Youth Music Ministry
The Youth Music Ministry, grades 6th through 12th, explores music through singing, ringing, and drumming. They periodically perform in worship services and community outreach.
- Vini Frizzo, conductor; Edward Caruthers, Assistant for Children and Youth Music Ministries.
Children Music Ministry
The children’s choirs sing by age group in three separate groups: Joyful Noise (4 years-old to Kindergarten), Hallelujah Choir (1st & 2nd Grade), and Lyric Choir (3rd, 4th & 5th Grade). Our delightful choir directors guide the children to experience their faith through learning music and nurture them to explore their role as leaders in worship.
- Meets Wednesdays, 5:30-6:15pm
- Martha Makela and Suzanne Bowman, directors.